Terms and Conditions
1. When you place a bid on a vehicle on Ebaymotors, you are entering into a legal and binding contract to purchase the vehicle. This arrangement is outlined in the eBay User Agreement.
2. Super Sport Motors reserves the right to obtain and verify the registered information of all bidders participating in any auction. Super Sport Motors reserves the right to cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary. Furthermore, Super Sport Motors shall not be liable for any such cancellation for any reason.
3. Bidders with only negative feedback or bid retractions need not bother to bid on our vehicles.
4. All members with zero (0) feedback must contact Super Sport Motors prior to bidding to obtain approval to bid.
5. Bidders must be 18 years old or older.
6. Successful high bidder MUST contact Super Sport Motors within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction.
7. Successful high bidder will submit a $500.00 non-refundable deposit within two (2) business days of the auction ending. The remainder must be received within five (5) business days. Payment in full must be made before shipment of this vehicle.
8. All financial transactions must be completed within seven (7) days of the auction ending.
9. Super Sport Motors has tried to disclose all information known about this vehicle for the auction. Please be advised that used vehicles will have typical scratches and dings inherent for their year and mechanical parts are subject to fail.
10. Super Sport Motors welcomes a buyer's inspection. If you plan to have a buyer's inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Buyer is responsible for any inspection charges and fees.
11. This vehicle is being sold 'as is'. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids. Manufacturers' warranties may still apply. An extended warranty may be available. Please contact us for details.
12. Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered.
13. Super Sport Motors can assist with shipping. Please contact Super Sport Motors for details. Buyers are responsible for shipping costs.
14. Our office hours are Monday-Sunday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. E.S.T.
15. Please read our complete descriptions. We guarantee no odometer rollback, salvaged titles, reconditioned titles, or flooded cars. All our prime offerings are guaranteed clean titles and clean title history. We fully detail and prepare our prime offerings, and you will receive a car in such condition. All of our vehicles are equal in quality to 'front line,' top quality vehicles found at Major Franchised dealerships nationally, yet sell at thousands of dollars less. If you have questions on any of our vehicles, please call us at 1-315-725-1966 or 315-853-1966.
16. Because Super Sport Motors is a retail auto dealership, the possibility exists that a vehicle could be sold while an auction is running. Super Sport Motors may be forced to end an auction early if a buyer purchases the vehicle before an auction ends. We strongly encourage bidders to consider using the 'Buy it Now' option when bidding on our vehicles. We will protect those buyers who use the 'Buy It Now' feature to secure their vehicle purchase. In the event that an auction is ended prematurely, we apologize to our bidders.
17. We expect everyone to do their due diligence and rely upon said due diligence when making your buying decision !!
Michael Stanton, president